Sunday, March 15, 2015

Melbourne-Tasmania-Melbourne part 2

Ok to continue from my previous post...

Here are my day 2-3 in Melbourne:

We went to Queen Victoria Market.

Had brunch at their food court. Had a lovely cup of hot chocolate too. 

I love fresh oysters. Yums!

For dinner, we went to this hot pot place in Chinatown. Not a good choice for dinner as I remember I was so full but we enjoyed it since the weather was kinda chilly and a good hot pot is the best. 

The next day while my parents was still asleep I went out for a good cup of Hot chocolate at koko black at royal arcade. We were here on the first day but at that time we just had our meal so i had no tummy space for hot chocolate so i went back again to satisfy my cravings. Yum yum! I highly recommend this.
And before heading back to the hotel to get my parents I had to drop by another place that I research for some macarons. I am so determined to try every macarons place that comes my way. I love macarons:)

Here we are waiting for the tram to explore melbourne. Love how convenient these tram are. 

One of the places that I have been wanting to visit is the State Library of Victoria. Such a beauty, I just had to take a couple of pictures there. 

After that we went to Chinatown for brunch. We had dim sum at this place which I don't remember the name of the restaurant but what I do remember was that the people are not very friendly. Haha. 

I need some dessert after meal so i went on to a near by bubble tea place called easyway and had their taro milk tea. I love it and so did my dad:) 



Yup! You might find me crazy but I am all about macarons. Adriano Zumbo was introduced by my sister, there were a lot of choices since there were plenty of them. I had the popcorn macarons (I don't remember the exact name) it's sweet but it's good. 

So that's a wrap for our 3rd day in Melbourne. 

Stay tuned for my next posts for the next part of my travel journey.















No comments:

Post a Comment