Saturday, February 7, 2015

Milo

I have been feeling very lethargic these few days, been eating out a lot as well but not any place new, that's why there are no new post lately, I apologize. However, there are a couple of things that I am obsess with lately and one of them will be Milo. But but but... (yes three buts) I don't like to drink them from any coffee shops out there because they tends to be sweeter due to the condense milk that they add on. Also, i find Milo by itself is already sweet, need not any add on. And, I used to drink the 3-in-1 only when I am in the office (for something quick and easy) but when I am at home I like those that comes from the cans. For me 4 spoonful (max) of those Milo powders are just it for me. It's sweet but not as sweet as the one I drank outside. If you find it sweet,  like I do, sometime I will go with 3 spoons instead of 4. Haha.

Go make some Milo!

No comments:

Post a Comment