Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lady M confections - Marina Square

This is how i start my Friday right. Haha. With the suggestion from my friend, we had to had our dessert at Lady M right after work. I guess there isn't much I could say about Lady M, everybody seems to know about this place and yes, they are well known for their Mille Crepes..Yummy!! These are their original Mille Crepe and Green Tea Mille Crepe. 


Since we haven't had our dinner yet and we didn't want to be too bloated until we couldn't have dessert we decided to get soup for ourselves. We had the tomato and the mushroom. Thumbs up! If you want to have a light dinner followed by a fufilling dessert, Lady M will just be the right place for you. 


I had a wonderful Friday and hope you do too:))

Happy weekend to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment