Saturday, July 12, 2014

Welcome

Hi everybody,

Welcome to my food blog. To those who visit, thank you. I created this blog out of my passion for food and travelling, I hope you do too. I have been blogging for quite awhile now but never have i thought of blogging about food. Therefore, since my friends encourages me to blog it, so I was thinking, why not. With my full time job i hope i could snuck in a little bit of my free time to blog bits and pieces of my favorite foodie places to you. I love to take photos of food, you name it from food out of hawkers, food courts to restaurants. In actual fact, I love taking photos of everything. I hope all of you will enjoy my photos and leave me with comments. Any comments will be appreciated. Just so you know I am posting and commenting based on personal preference, no negativity intended.

With thanks,

Thietravels4Food

No comments:

Post a Comment