Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shin Sapporo Ramen - UE Bizhub East (CBP)

Hey guys, Changi Business Park has a wide selection of food places to choose from, if you roam around and look for it, it wasn't that hard to find. This time around my colleagues and I went to try this ramen place called Shin Sapporo Ramen. 

I had their homemade honey lemon. It's nice. I forgot what my colleagues had but they seemed to like it, so browse their menu, they have pictures on there. 

Here comes my spicy tonkotsu ramen. Their eggs are to die for. I love. :)


Over here I gotta apologize, I am not very good at remembering names but my colleague had this lightly clear coated soup ramen.

Should give it a try.


 So, if you like ramen and are craving for it during lunch time when you are working at the CBP area, go for this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment