Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tampines Round Market

Okay! Here is the last recommendations of the week. If you are at Tampines you got to try this stall. It is located at the Tampines Round Market. The queue is always long, unavoidable. Nonetheless, the parking. I haven't gauge on the best timing to visit this place but i know that when i am always in the area, i would drop by and it's always packed. 


What i like about this Kolo Mee is their noodles; however, today their noodles are a little on the soggy side. I still prefer my noodles to be slightly on the firmer side, this is just a personal preference. But, this wouldn't stop me from coming back for more. 


I had their wontons too. 


For coffee try this Swee Bee Coffee Stall. Their coffee is sooo good, highly concentrated. Thumbs up. I always get their kopi, now kinda think of it, I should get another cup. Hmm~~



In need of coffee? Go get some!

Signing off,

thietravels4food




No comments:

Post a Comment