Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dae Jang Kum Korean BBQ, Sydney

If you are along Goulburn St, you'll see this Korean restaurant, if you know me by now, I always went with the crowd. I love kimchi jigae, it's not sour which means it was not fermented that long. Some of my Korean friends told me that, the longer it was fermented the better but for me, the longer it is the sour it will be, so you do not want your kimchi jigae to be too sour, here's the place for you. 



As for their doenjang jjigae, which is the Soybean paste soup, was on the OK! side for me, you can taste like other doenjang jjigae but I find less tasty. 


As for the cold noodles, I have to say don't judge me on this because maybe it's just a personal preference that I don't like sweet stuff on my salty food so this dish is a no-no for me. But..for those who likes their sweet paste, go for it because their noodles are really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment