Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gelateria Italia @ Causeway Point

Do you love waffles?I love waffles? Being it for brunch with poached eggs or for dessert topped with ice cream, I love them all. Even though my stomach were about to burst after a heavy lunch, i managed to stole a bite from my friend's waffle. I have to say, their waffles are so crispy and hot made out of the pan. And of course, with my recent obsession of the Affagato, I had to have one. If i were to choose one over the other, the waffle would definitely have won my vote. On the other note, having to hang out in the west doesn't make a huge difference compared to when you're in town. Having said that, The Gelateria located at causeway point has limited seating places so i would just have to say, try your luck.

Gelateria Italia
The Causeway Point


No comments:

Post a Comment