Friday, September 12, 2014

Glace @ Republic Plaza


Today's my mom's birthday:) I ordered this strawberry cake from Glacé a couple of days prior via their website and went to pick it up today after work. What's getting me worried up was when my order was being placed on pending and they only get back to me yesterday so i was even thinking of a back up plan. For a split second I thought I might not have a birthday cake for my mom. Besides all that drama, their cake are really good, well I meant the strawberry cake because that's the only one I tried. The strawberry and the raspberry are sour but it blends very well with the cream and the sponge cake so it makes it not too sweet. I wouldn't say that it was the best that i have tried but it's comparable.
FYI, there's no seating at the Republic plaza location so if I were to go there again I might choose their other branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment