Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wheat BaumKuchen Pastry & Noodle Bar

Having to work in the central business district has its pros and cons, I'll say. I'm talking about food here. From the many food choices you have to make everyday at lunch time to thinking what time slots will be the best time to go, to avoid the hungry office people and lastly, 'price'. Having said that, to me, price comes in second after quality. For me, if my tummy is happy I am happy. And so, what's making my tummy happy lately was this wonderous, Crispy Chicken with green noodle soba, introduced by my colleague. I was surprised that the soba doesn't leave you heavy in the tummy but yet, feeling satisfied and wanting for more (haha). I am definitely going back for more, as they have a wide selection of dishes on their menu.

Wheat BaumKuchen Pastry & Noodle Bar
One Raffles Place, #B1-32
UOB Centre
(Raffles Place MRT)
http://www.wheatbaumkuchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment