Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dessert bowl @ Serangoon


My friends might be asking me, what was I doing at Dessert Bowl? For those who have not know me, FYI: I don't eat Durian. So if you can't stand the smell don't go there, unlike me, I was probably being well trained by those around me, to the point where my nose is sensitive to the presence of durians but I am ok with it. For example, there was this one time, I can smell durians from 1-2 blocks away, I mean it, depending at times.

As you could probably tell, I ordered the glutinous rice with vanilla ice cream, so yummy. My friends ordered the Durian puree, I think, I forgot the exact name for it.

So, for those durian lovers, try them out. There was a queue when we went there, it was a Friday night but it wasn't that long of a wait, so just try your luck.


Their miniature display.


No comments:

Post a Comment