Saturday, September 27, 2014

McCafe @ Causewaypoit

This is such a late post, last weekend, I had an afternoon coffee/tea time with my friend. My initial thought of cafe hoping, wasn't much fulfilled, after the heavy lunch, followed by desserts andddd to the extreme of extreme, squeezing that little room space in our tummy to just have coffee or tea. We hopped to McCafe. But, places wouldn't be a matter if you are hanging with friends and just chillax. At first, what's got me and my friend coming in was because starbucks was loaded as hell and we are highly unlikely to grab a table. Besides, it wasn't such a bad idea afterall, the staff coffee artwork over the cappucino, amazed me, my green tea was a little over on the sweeter side; however refreshing despite the hot weather. All turn out for the better. It was a good ending to our meet up.

McCafe
The Causeway Point

No comments:

Post a Comment