Sunday, September 28, 2014

iSteaks Grill House @ Holland Village

My friends and I planned for dinner yesterday but we were too late that our initial plan failed because the restaurant we initially want to go was packed and we're close to their last order calls. And so, as we roam around, we decided to drive to Holland Village. To my surprise, the streets was emptier than usual. Many shops were close and we wonder. Was it because of the football games, by any chance?
As recommended by one of our friends, we went for iSteaks. Most of us had the mushroom chicken that comes with 2 sides, I chose the french fries and coleslaw, the basics, haha. But surprise, surprise, the recommended wasn't as special as the Aglio Olio. The saltiness was spreaded evenly throughout every single strands of the Spaghetti noodle. Yum yum.

Last but not least, I have to give them the credit for their fries, it's tasty babehh. Haha.

To conclude, my recommendation would be the Aglio Olio.

iSteaks Grill House
Holland Village 

No comments:

Post a Comment