Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ministry of Food @ AMK Hub


Yesterday I went to MOF with my friend. We had such an enjoyable lunch. I love the sushi at MOF, especially the salmon one. The place is kid friendly too, my friends kid definitely enjoy his lunch. 

What attracts me the most to MOF was their large variety of green tea drinks. With my love for affagato and green tea, it's hard for me to resist getting one for myself especially having the best of both world, (coffee and green tea) in a cup.

BUT, I think I still prefer a vanilla ice cream in my affagato because their green tea was great on its own but not so much of a perfect match in a cup. The combination was a little off because it left me hanging with no certainty of what I was consuming.



I still their sushi. A decent one, you could enjoy in the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment