Saturday, September 20, 2014

Jones the grocer @ Ion Orchard

 I feel that the best time to be in town would be during the weekdays. Especially the quiet time you could be having chit chatting with your friends to catch up on all the stuff we have missed.

I went to Jones the grocer on the weekdays last week, I had the wagyu burger while my friend had the sandwich. I am not so much into their fries but hell yeah their wagyu burger was what that makes me want to come back for more.

And, nothing gets more perfect than a dessert to end the meal. Since they have a huge selection of macaroons we had to ask the waiter for his opinion. And so he recommended the salted caramel macaroon. It's really good. Adding on to that we ordered the lemon meringue, it's not too sweet but it is good for 2. If I had that all to myself I think it will be slightly too much.

Overall great meal and service. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment