Saturday, August 23, 2014

Coffee Club @ Marina Square

Our day couldn't get very much worst than this on friday. My friends and I were going for our usual second round right after our dinner @ Raffles Courtyard. We went to Coffee Club @ Marina square, their service was really slow and it wasn't that many people either. Our drinks which I didn't bother to take despite having to wait for 30min seem fairly easy to prepare and doesn't need a whole 30min to prepare. FYI, the drinks came way after we finished our macarons and nearly half way eating through our chocolate mouse. And talking about the macaroons, I suggest not to get them because it was way too hard.

And with the thought that nothing could ever go wrong with a chocolate mouse; we felt that we are munching something really bad, it was sour and at first I thought it was bitter taste from the chocolate; maybe?!! but my friend declared that it was sour. So in this mouse you do not get that soft consistency that you would get in a mouse basically. 



So without finishing our chocolate mouse we decided to order their mud pie. We totally put our last expectation in this mud pie because we saw a couple other tables ordered it so we did the same. 

And thankfully, the mud pie save our day. It's basically oreo hardened cookies chocolate based and chocolate ice cream top with coffee ice cream with oreo crumbles. 


My friends and I agreed that we may be going back to coffee club but not this outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment