Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mansaku Japanese Food #01-93 @ Golden Mile Food Centre

Believe it or not, I have not been to the Golden Mile Food Centre until today. I read some review somewhere that this jap stall has very good Katsu Don, so being curious as I always have been, I went to give it a try. If you know me, I don't like my food sweet. And everything in this fish including the katsu was cooked to perfection with the only fact that it's sweet. Well not super sweet so don't get me wrong, I guess the sweetness comes from the onions that is cooked together with the eggs and katsu. I bet my katsu Don lover friends will love this. So give it a try. And one other dish that we ordered was unagi, what can I say about that, it will always taste good except they put too much sweet sauce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment