Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dean & Deluca @ Orchard Central

Finding a place to hang around town that are not crowded, this is just the place. I haven't been here before but I have heard many good things about this place; so today I decided to bring my friends here for  a birthday celebration. 

Personally I had the Nicoise salad with smoke salmon, it's a reasonable portion amount that gives you that ample space for dessert. The smoke salmon was salty but it fits perfectly with the salad and cherry tomatoes. My friends had the egg benedicts with smoked salmon and the potato salad, all so yummy. 

I am definitely going back again to try their other dishes, especially their pancakes, looks delish.



For a little birthday treat for the birthday girl, we had their rainbow cake. Thumbs up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment