Wednesday, August 20, 2014

xin Heng Feng Guo Tiao Tan @ Whampoa Market

I was in the balestier area this morning for breakfast and for a morning breakfast, I like to have a heavy meal to get me going for the day; so I chose my favorite all time Minced pork noodle. This is stall number #01-14/15, as I've been told, they are well known for their steam boat which I haven't get to try them but personally, for now, I love their minced meat noodle. 

As I have tried many other places that's sells minced meat noodle, I tend to notice that some are too dependent on their sauces to bring the flavor out of the noodle or they use Chilli oil and end of story but but but this place is surprisingly good. The sauces are penetrated through the noodles as though it's been cooked together. Yummy! Andddd, the noodles are not soggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment