Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mala Hot Pot @ People's Park Complex Food Centre

If you know me, I love spicy food especially szechuan food. I was told by my close China friend and she told me I should go to Chengdu in China because they have a lot of spicy food there.

To my surprise we found this stall at the people's park complex food Centre. What you got to do was, to pick any items and put in your bowl and choose your level of spiciness and they will do the mixing and cooking. It kinda reminds me of Mongolian grill in Ohio where you also pick your various items and they will cook for you. 


It's hard for me to describe this but it's full of the spicy flavor and the saltiness and the Mala all in one. But it's not those kind of Mala that will make your tongue numb, this one is just nice because you get to pick your level of spiciness. I personally love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment