Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quarter to three Cafe

It was such a nice day out today. I was in raffles place and with the intention to meet my friend for lunch who is working at tanjong pagar, I decided to give her visit. Buttttt since I was too last minute in giving her the heads up, she already had her lunch; however, it was such a blessing in disguise because as I was walking along tanjong pagar road I stumbled upon this cafe. And so, I decided to hop in and give it a try myself.

To my surprise, the coffee was soooo good. I ordered the ice vanilla latte. Such a nice way to cool me down from this hot weather. However, after ordering I then realize they have an Affagato, damn. I would definitely come back and get that the next time around. It was such a nice ambience that I stayed in for close to an hour by myself, enjoying.


It's a small cafe but very cozy. I went during lunch hour and it wasn't that busy, so I am happy hehe^^. Well to be more specific, there wasn't any soul beside the lady that took my order when I came in but not long after, a bunch of office people came right in. But but but, I still managed to get my peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment