Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sizzling & Hot Pot Kitchen @ Dixon House (Sydney, AUS)

Sorry everybody, i have been away for awhile, I went for a short vacation to Sydney, Australia and I didn't want to disappoint you viewers so I always do what I do best and search for good food to introduce on my blog.

For your information, I haven't been to Australia so I based on my research and experience as I go along. 

Our first stop will be the Dixon House which is located at the heart of Chinatown, the Haymarket area. If you like spicy and salty food, here's the place. Every entrée you ordered, it comes with rice and their portions was very generous. So basically, you order and they will give you a number on your receipt and they will call you up after when the food is ready. As I have mentioned many times I will always go with the crowd and it seems this stall attracts most of the people in that location






It's worth a try:)

No comments:

Post a Comment