Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Mookata

I went to this place Happy Mookata located at the Golden Mile complex level 1. This was introduced by friends of mine. It's basically a Thai BBQ steamboat. It's so good. We went close to about 7.30pm or 8pm, around there and the place was packed; tables after tables of people. As my research goes, it seems that many people knew about this place so there isn't much I can say here, I just have to say, go try it. Personally I love thai food and since I have not tried thai BBQ steamboat prior to this, this is a great experience. The soup base was good after you mixed a whole load of prawns, veges, sausages and oil that's flowing from the above BBQ grill. Yum! Will definitely recommend this. We were a party of 7 people yesterday and the price falls to about $20 per pax so it was a reasonable price. 


No comments:

Post a Comment