Friday, August 15, 2014

Lorong Ah Soo Lor Mee

This is my 2nd time posting this post, it was supposed to be yesterday's, I don't know what happen to it. Anyway it was such a rainy day yesterday, in actual fact, it has been an on and off rainy weather these couple days.


Anyway, if you are like myself, getting tired of having porridge on a rainy day to keep warmth, I just have another best alternative. 

This is located on Hougang Ave 3.


This lor mee is so flavorful, their meat ingredients are a great combo to neutralize the strong vinegar taste, if you are like me who are not so much of a vinegar person, this is just the right place. The taste of the vinegar are not too overpowering. 


To end of this great meal, just a couple stall down, this kopi is the best in that market. 


No comments:

Post a Comment