Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pizza Hut - the Original Cheesy 7 pockets

Have any of you seen the somewhat recent ad for pizza hut on their new item, the original cheesy 7 pockets? I did and yes I buy what I look. However, it's too cheesy for me, well obviously in their fine prints, they listed out the number of cheese being put into the pizza, so I can't blame them; but after the 1st slice I am never going back for a 2nd, it's too much to take in. 

Their current promo, which i bought, was the additional regular classic with just an additional $3; and i chose the meat galore (you can't get wrong with this). 

This is just the perfect combo for a small gathering with friends and chill out at home. We ordered the regular which was the 9 inch perfect for party of 4-6.


No comments:

Post a Comment